25 Frugal Fall Date Nights
I look forward to fall every single year. The leaves are falling, the air is cooling, and it makes me want to just spend my nights snuggled by the fire.
There’s something about the crisp, fall air that makes it the perfect season for date nights and snuggling! Here’s some of our favorite frugal Fall dates. Enjoy!
Frugal Fall Date Nights
- Go to the farmer’s market
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Rake leaves and jump in a pile
- Enjoy reading a book together by the fire
- Make caramel or candy apples
- Do a corn maze
- Enjoy a scary movie marathon
- Try different pumpkin treats and see which are the best
- Make a couple’s costume to wear for Halloween
- Go to a county fair
- Carve or paint pumpkins
- Visit an orchard and pick apples
- Go to a petting zoo
- Take a hike and look at the trees
- Make some Fall decorations together
- Take a drive to the mountains
- Make a homemade pie
- Host a bonfire and backyard camp out
- Roast s’mores over a campfire
- Drink apple cider
- Bake cookies
- Make your own hot chocolate
- Go stargazing
- Participate in Black Friday shopping (or race to see who can get the biggest bargain online)
- Go camping
The Grace & Truth Linkup
This week’s feature is from Nylse at Life Notes. She graciously reminds couples of the best marriage advice and what it takes to truly have a great relationship. This advice is SUCH important truth learned in her 28 years of marriage!
Grow duck feathers and let each other’s offenses roll off your back. If you don’t deal with an offense but try to smother it, it will lead to resentment. – Nylse, Life Notes
BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |
1) Follow your hosts via their blog and/or social media channels. This is not mandatory, but appreciated!
2.) Leave 1-2 of your most recent CHRISTIAN LIVING posts. Please do not link DIY, Crafts, Recipes, etc. Links of this kind will be deleted. We also reserve the right to delete posts that don’t align with the theme or that are deemed by the hostesses to be inappropriate.
3.) Visit 1-2 other links and leave a meaningful comment! We want to encourage community, so please don’t link and run!
4.) All links are randomly sorted – feel free to link as early or as late as you’d like. The playing field is even!
In order to be featured next week:
Grab a button or link back to Faith Along the Way or another host to encourage new linkers. This is not mandatory to participate, but is required to be featured.
Each host will choose one link to feature and promote via their social media channels next week.
By linking up you agree to allow the hosts to use your featured post image if you are chosen as a feature for next week. By linking up and leaving your email address, you also agree to receive e-mails relating to Grace and Truth.